301 Redirect iis,php,asp.net,java,Cgiperl,ruby
301 Redirect(What is 301 Redirect)
The 301 redirect is an efficient way of webpage redirection, It is used whan you redesigen website. This HTTP code stands for 'moved permanently' .If you are changing URL of webpage as it is diplayed in search engine results than yous should use a server side 301 rediret. The 301 status code means that a page has permanently moved to a new location.
- How to create Redirect
- How to set up 301 Redirect for
- 301 Redirect-IIS redirect
- 301 Redirect-Cold Fusion redirect
- 301 Redirect-PHP redirect
- 301 Redirect-ASP Redirect
- 301 Redirect-ASP.NET Redirect
- 301 Redirect-JSP(JAVA)Redirect
- 301 Redirect-RUBY ON RAILS Redirect
- 301 Redirect-Redirect old domain to new domain
How to create Redirect
- IT is a very simple five step method
- First go into your internet services manager, than right click on the file or folder you want to redirect
- Second is Select the radio titled "a redirection to a URL".
- Third is Enter the redirection page
- Fourth is Check "The exact url entered above" and the "A permanent redirection for this resource"
- Finally Click on 'Apply'