Proof Referral Traffic Lowers CPC ,Google Adsense Earnings
Yes It is true referral traffic lowers your CPC CTR.Here is the proof which decrease my Cost per click and Google adsense earnings.
How Forums (Referral Traffic) affects your Website
- Forums increases your traffic but such traffic is counted as referral traffic.
- Google does not like referral traffic.
My Google Adsense Earnings Report of Affected Blog
Pros and Cons Made by Forums on my website
- My Traffic went down.
- Page rank worldwide and national was still.
- But my google adsense income went higher .
My google adsense earning:-
- 702 Pageviews => 4 clicks => .36 (Earning of 1 Ad Unit)
- 636 Pageviews => 5 clicks => .17 (Earning of 1 Ad Unit)
- 477 Pageviews => 2 clicks => .14 (Earning of 1 Ad Unit)
- 481 Pageviews => 3 Clicks => .43 (Earning of 1 Ad Unit)
- 584 Pageviews => 5 Clicks => .45 (Earning of 1 Ad Unit)
- 218 Pageviews => 2 Clicks => .32 (Earning of 1 Ad Unit)
Difference of Earnings:-
For Organic Search Results:-
- Use Ping tools
- Use Article Submission Directory
- Use DOFOLLOW Websites To comment.
- Use Create Backlink For Rank
And if you are still having problems in getting google adsense account than read this How to get approval from google adsense account.(Referral Traffic Lowers CPC ,Google Adsense Earnings)
So remember focus on SEO of keywords,increase your cpc and google adsense earnings from above mentioned information ,Lower the use of forums and avoid referral traffic.