How To Complete An SEO Audit For Your Sites
Completing an SEO audit is no longer a task for experts only. It is not a simple undertaking; but thanks to a myriad of free tools and information available on the subject, practically any of us can conduct an SEO audit of our websites.
|How To Complete An SEO Audit For Your Sites|
- The Competition Audit
- The Semantic Audit
- The Social Media Audit
- The Technical Audit
- List and prioritize the most important factors you want to examine.
- Use the appropriate tools to uncover any existing problem areas.
- Determine the changes required to correct the problems.
The Competition Audit
#1 List and Prioritize the Most Important Factors
- overall strength
- most shared and/or liked content
- number of social shares
- link quality
- link source
#2 Use the Appropriate Tools
- Link Detective — shows where links originate
- Majestic SEO — checks link profiles and anchor text distribution
- Open Site Explorer — reveals useful information about website links
- SEMrush — extracts all keywords a site ranks for
- Social Crawlitics — crawls a website and retrieves the number of social shares per page
#3 Determine the Required Changes
- How to increase page rank
- Dofollow forums
- Article submission websites
- High PR backlinks List
- Google adsense approval
- Google panda update 2013
- Ping tools
- How to create backlinks